In order to ensure the safety of our staff and visitors we will be following the latest Government guidelines as they are updated:
- Rule of 6 – we will only accept visiting groups of a maxiumum of 6 people either on a pre-booked tour, an event or a drop-in tasting
- Social Distancing – all visitors will be asked to respect social distancing at all times.
- Face Masks – Visitors will be asked to wear face masks when entering and moving around any indoor spaces.
- Table Service – Each visiting group will be allocated a separate table for wine tasting or events. Visitors are requested not to mix between tables/groups.
- Our staff will wear face masks and/or visors and disinfect surfaces and handles regularly and between tours, tastings and events
- No spitting of wine will be permitted. Wine that you do not wish to drink should be left in your glass.
- There will be an opportunity to buy wine at the end of the tour or tasting and during most events. A member of staff will put your order together for you to minimise bottle handling. Please do not approach the bar area.
- We will only be able to accept CARD PAYMENTS.
- Hand Wasing – Visitors are reminded to please wash hands or use hand sanitiser (which will be provided) prior to eating and drinking and on entering and leaving the premises.