This wine represents excellent value for money given its time on lees.
- Cepage: Chardonnay, Pinot Blanc, Pinot Meunier
- Minimum time on lees: 24 months
- Style: Approachable and expressive
- Dosage: Brut (10g/L sugar)
- Tasting Notes: Burnished copper gold. Generous and soft on the palate, this wine is open and expressive, exhibiting delightful panettone-like aromas of sweet baked bread, dried apricots, nuts and candied citrus peels, courtesy of its extended time on lees.
- Food Match Suggestion: The balance of this wine make it ideal to drink on its own or with a wide array of dishes. The Italians have a phrase to describe this type of wine, ‘vino a tutto pasto’, we think it sums it up well!