Vineyard Tour & Wine Tasting
Vineyard Tour with Sussex Wine & Cheese pairing Tasting
Our popular vineyard tour and wine tasting experience is the perfect relaxing and enjoyable way to learn about vinegrowing and winemaking in Sussex. You will visit our vineyard and winery before sampling our wines and local Sussex cheeses under the careful guidance of our experienced staff. To ensure our tours remain informative and engaging we keep our group size to maximum of 22.
- Our VIneyard Tour and Wine Tasting takes place at 11am and 2pm on Saturdays and Sundays over the summer and lasts approx. 1.5 hours
- Our tours go ahead whatever the weather so please keep an eye on the weather forecast and dress appropriately
- The tour involves a walk over rough ground and grass in the vineyard so please wear appropriate footwear.
- During the guided tasting you will taste four of our wines (a sparkling, two still and our ever-popular English Vermouth) matched with samples of local Sussex cheeses. ALLERGY NOTES: The cheeses provided for our tastings are made from sheep and cow’s milk. One of the sheep milk cheeses is unpasteurised. Please advise us in advance if you have any allergy concerns.
- Either before or after your tour you will have the opportunity to visit our Tasting Room & Shop to enjoy a further glass of wine or purchase some wines to take home. We also serve local Sussex Cheese and Charcuterie boards in our Tasting Room which can be booked in advance during the check-out process or may be ordered on the day (subject to availability).
- You may also wish to stay for a Vineyard Picnic. These must be booked separately and are only available on selected weekends during the summer. If you wish to have a picnic, please check dates and availability before booking your tour.
- If you have a voucher for one of our tours you will be able to redeem this at the final step of the check-out.
- CANCELLATIONS: All bookings are non-refundable. We are happy to move your booking to a new date subject to availability provided at least 48 hours notice is given. Please call 01273 831222 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- We welcome private bookings for tours and tastings as well as venue hire. Please get in touch to discuss your requirements.