We love dogs at Albourne Estate and have two of our own lovable English Springer Spaniels. However, we are a working vineyard with sheep, chickens and goats and we recognise that not all visitors are comfortable with dogs.
Therefore, whilst we are happy for you to bring well-behaved dogs to the vineyard we do ask that you abide by the following rules:
- Owners must take responsibility for their dog at all times
- Dogs MUST be kept on a lead at ALL times
- Dogs are NOT permitted INSIDE the Winery, Tasting Rooms or Shop.
- Owners must clear up and remove any dog mess
- Any owners’ dog causing a disturbance will be asked to leave
Thank you for your understanding in this matter.